HGTV's - #BetterwithBEHR Contest (Expired)

Enter to Win Cash Prizes Worth up to $3,000

Image of a decked-out family room, illustrating About.com's House and Garden Sweepstakes.
••• Enter home & garden sweepstakes to find more prizes like this one. Image (c) Christian J. Stewart / Getty Images

Note: This sweepstakes has expired, but you can find many sweepstakes with similar prizes on the .

 

Description:

If you've ever used paint to create a room that you find both beautiful and inspirational, take a picture of it to enter HGTV's #BetterwithBEHR Contest. Every week, one picture will be chosen to receive a $500 check. Plus, the highest-scoring weekly winner will receive a $3,000 check that you can use for your next remodel.

This sweepstakes has expired.

Sweepstakes Links:

  • Sweepstakes Entry Form: https://www.hgtv.com/sponsored/sweeps/behr---better-with-behr?vty=betterwithbehrcontest
  • Sweepstakes Rules: https://www.hgtv.com/sponsored/sweeps/behr---better-with-behr?vty=betterwithbehrcontest
  • Sweepstakes Homepage: http://www.hgtv.com/

Category:

, , Medium Sweepstakes,

Eligibility:

USA, 21+

Start Date:

July 10, 2018

End Date:

August 06, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET

Entry Frequency:

1 x weekly per person

Sweepstakes Prizes:

Grand Prize: A check for $3,000. (ARV: $3,000)

Weekly Prizes (4): A check for $500. (ARV: $500)

Additional Comments:

To enter, submit a picture of a room that you repainted using BEHR paint on Instagram using the #BetterwithBEHRcontest.

Weekly winners will be chosen on the basis of originality (25%), inspirational value (25%), and how well the paint color goes together with the room (50%).

The weekly winner with the highest score will be chosen as the grand-prize winner.