01Free Wedding Stuff In Your Mailbox
Your first stop to getting free wedding stuff should be the links below. Here you'll be able to get free stuff in the mail such as catalogs, invitation samples, and even free gifts.
- A list of current free wedding magazines that you can receive in the mail.
- Fill your mailbox with these free wedding catalogs that are full of inspiration and ideas for your wedding. You don't have to purchase from the catalogs and they are filled with ideas for the DIY bride.
- Companies that print wedding invitations really want your business and they'll send you a bunch of free wedding invitation samples to get it. These also can serve as a great source of inspiration if you plan on making your own invitations.
- Did you know that you can get a ton of free gifts just for adding items to your wedding registry? Here's a list of how you can get companies to mail you free gifts.
- Find out how to request a free greeting congratulating your nuptials right from the White House.
02Free Wedding Stuff for Your Invitations
Wedding invitations can take a big chunk out of your wedding budget. Here are some free wedding stuff that will help you save money on everything related to invitations.
- Use a free wedding invitation template and you can create your own custom invitations that you can then print out from your home computer. These really do look fantastic, so be sure to take a peek at them before you dismiss them for the pricey invitations in the catalogs.
- Make your wedding invitation envelope look fantastic with these free address label templates. You'll just need to enter your address, print them on label paper, and attach them to your invitations. These work great for RSVP cards as well.
- Create a free wedding website and enclose a card with the address inside of your wedding invitation. This is a great way to let guests know all the details of the wedding including directions and registry information.
- Skip the hassle and high costs of printed wedding invitations and send yours out online.
- If you decide to send out save the date cards, here are some free templates that will help you do that. They come in a wide variety of styles that will give your guests a sneak peek into the look you're going to create for your wedding.
- Print these free engagement wedding invitations out to invite your guests to celebrate your engagement.
- No need to purchase those pricey thank you notes that come along with the store bought invitations when you can print these out for free.
and - Create a monogram for you and your fiance with this set of free monogram makers and monogram fonts.
and - Use these free wedding fonts and clip art images for your DIY invitations or whatever other type of stationary you'll be creating.
03Free Wedding Stuff for Your Ceremony
Here are some free wedding stuff that will help you develop a guest list and make a program for the ceremony.
- Find out how you can possibly get a free wedding dress for your big day.
- Some simple and creative ways that you can get free flowers for your wedding.
- These free templates will help you develop your guest list and make special notes about each guest.
- Creating a wedding program from scratch can be a nightmare. Here are some free wedding program templates that will help you create a keepsake for your guests.
04Free Wedding Stuff for Your Reception
You'll find free wedding stuff for your reception including seating chart and menu templates.
- Create the perfect seating chart for your reception no matter what the layout or shape of your tables.
- Guests can easily find where they belong with these free wedding table numbers.
- Use these templates to make your own wedding place cards for the reception tables.
- Printable and free wedding favor boxes to sit by your guests' place at the table.
- Put them on your boxes or attach them directly to your wedding favors.
- Customize and print these free labels and attach them to favors and more.
- Use these free templates to help you create a beautiful wedding menu that will greet each guest when they take their seat.
05Free Wedding Stuff for Your Bridal Shower
Here's some free wedding stuff to help you save on your bridal shower:
- Send out one of these gorgeous invitations to invite your guests to your bridal shower.
- Free printables for fun and unique bridal shower games.
- A bridal shower isn't complete with a game of bingo.
06Free Wedding Stuff for Your Bachelorette Party
Here's free wedding stuff just for you bachelorette party.
- Free printables and games that will make a very fun bachelorette party.
07More Free Wedding Stuff to Help You Plan
Here's more free wedding stuff that will help you plan and create for your wedding.
- These free Will You Be My Bridesmaid cards is a sweet way to ask your dearest friends if they'll stand by your side.
- All kinds of free wedding templates to help you create place cards, wedding albums, a wedding budget, a wedding day timeline, and more.
- These free wedding checklists will help you map out what tasks need to be done and when, as you get closer to the big day.
- Take this checklist with you to help you register for the gifts you need and want.
- Make sure the day of wedding runs smoothly with these free timeline templates.
Free Wedding Stuff
Score Tons of Free Stuff for Your Wedding
Request free wedding stuff to help you save some big bucks on your wedding budget. You'll find out how to get the best freebies in your mailbox as well as freebies that will help you create the wedding necessities all the way from invitations to seating charts.
The free wedding stuff below is organized by freebies you can receive in the mail, freebies to help you with your wedding invitations, free wedding stuff for your ceremony and reception, as well as free stuff that will help you with your planning.