Have your child write their letter to Santa this year on one of these free, printable templates. They'll make the experience fun and you'll have a wonderful keepsake for years to come.
Some of these letters to Santa templates are blank, giving kids the freedom to come up with their own letter to Santa. There are also templates that guide a younger child or one who may have a more difficult time coming up with their own letter to Santa.
These letters to Santa can be tucked into a along with your child's and a colored by your child.
After your child has sent their letter to Santa, make sure they get a or even a or back.
Fill in the Blank Letters to Santa
These letters to Santa let your child fill in the blanks. They provide a little more guidance and can include check boxes and questions. These are perfect for the younger kids or kids who need a little help with their writing.
- - This letter to Santa includes blanks for the child's name and age. They are also asked if they've been nice or naughty, what their good behavior has been, and what gift they'd like to see under the tree this year.
- - Here's a letter to Santa perfect for the little ones to fill out. They can fill in their age, what they'd like to receive for Christmas, what they're going to leave out for Santa, how they've been behaving, and there's even room to draw a picture.
- - This letter to Santa comes with matching address labels that you can put on your envelope before you mail them to Santa.
- - This free letter to Santa is perfect for toddlers with big spaces for their name, age, city, and .
- - These free letter to Santa templates are perfect for the preschoolers. They can glue pictures of the gifts they want to their letter and then sign their name.
- - Here's a very detailed letter to Santa template with lots of blanks that the kids can use to tell Santa about how things are going.
- - Here's a free printable letter to Santa with all kinds of blanks to fill in.
- - In this fill-in-the-blank Santa letter, kids will get to fill out their name, gifts they want, and check off whether they've been naughty or nice. There's even a place to put pictures of the gifts they want.
- - Here's a free Santa letter that has the child fill in their name, age, gift, request, check if they've been naughty or nice, and sign their name.
- - This free download includes a free Dear Santa letter template and a certificate that your child has made Santa's nice list.
- - This freebie includes a free letter to Santa template as well as a Dear Santa envelope label.
Blank Letters to Santa
Sometimes the best types of letters to Santa are those where the child comes up with everything themselves. These letters to Santa are on cheerful stationary with plenty of room for the child to write all their Christmas wishes.
If you are looking for something even simpler, you may want to consider having your child write their letter to Santa on some .
- - There are many free letters to Santa templates here that include pictures of Santa, snowflakes, trees, trains, gingerbread men, gifts, and more colorful .
- - Here are two letter to Santa templates in red and green.
- - Here's a free printable of Santa and his beard that the kids can color in and write a note to Santa on.
- - Here's a letter to Santa that doubles as a coloring sheet. This one has no lines.
- - A beautiful blank letter to Santa great for kids of any ages.
- - Three different styles of letters to Santa, each with a matching envelope.
- - There are two different versions of this Santa letter, one for younger children that has space to draw a picture, and one for older children that give them more room to write their wishes.
- - You'll find 10 free letter from Santa templates here that have pictures of Santa, sleighs, reindeer, snowflakes, gifts, stockings, and Christmas trees.
Sending the Letters to Santa Claus' Address
Now that your child has written their letter to Santa, wouldn't it be fun for them to get a reply?
For children in the U.S., send their Santa letter and the reply to:
North Pole Postmark Postmaster
4141 Postmark Drive
Anchorage, AK 99530-9998
Here are the , don't forget that these must be postmarked by December 15.