Bachelorette scavenger hunts are a great way to spice up a bachelorette party. The bride-to-be and the guests will have a blast and make a night that no one will forget.
The way that a bachelorette scavenger hunt works, is that you will give a checklist to each of your guests and have them race each other to find objects or take photos of certain items, situations, or people. The women can work together individually or on a team, the rules are all up to you.
There's a nice variety of bachelorette scavenger hunts here that range from the wild to the tame, so you should be able to find a hunt perfect for your group.
These bachelorette scavenger hunts are just one way to have fun at your bachelorette party. Here are some to keep the night going. For a tamer group, these might be a better match.
- : Each guest will need to check the box next to the task they perform during the bachelorette party.
- : Here's a printable bachelorette scavenger hunt for a night out that will have all the girls rushing to take photos of guys, drinks, tattoos, and more.
- : Here's a wild bachelorette scavenger hunt that would be great for an adventurous group of women.
- : Here's a shorter scavenger hunt that you can keep exciting by setting a time limit. This one is all about the bride.
- : This bachelorette scavenger hunt will keep it classy.
- : Here's a scavenger hunt for a tamer bachelorette party that will have guests finding photos and more.
- : You'll find four different versions of bachelorette party scavenger hunts hear.
- : Don't let this pretty floral bachelorette scavenger hunt fool you, it's got some naughty items on it. Earn points for everything from getting a guy's phone number to kissing the bartender.
- : This scavenger hunt will add some extra fun when all the girls are at the bar as they scramble to get as many points as possible.
- : Lucky enough to be headed off to Vegas for your bachelorette party? This scavenger hunt will send everyone running up and down the strip.
- : Here's a checklist of a whopping 100 bachelorette scavenger hunt tasks. Choose some or all and the girls will have a blast.
- : This 15 task scavenger hunt will have the wedding party running around trying to collect all the items and complete all the tasks. No alcohol needed or embarrassing tasks for this one.
- : Your girls will be busy all evening long with this huge checklist.
- : Here's a bachelorette scanger hunt checklist that has some unique tasks that will take about 2-3 hours.
- : This scavenger hunt works on a point system with 15 funny tasks from the simple to the downright extreme.
- : This for the bride who's having her bachelorette party in Disneyland or Disney World. Tasks include all kinds of funny scenarios involve characters and rides.
- : You can print off this free bachelorette scavenger hunt as a checklist or in icon style.
- : Here's a clean bachelorette scavenger hunt that will have the guests running around taking photos and bring back a few items as proof.
- : This scavenger hunt takes place in two parts. First, the guests form words with the letters from the phrase "Bridal Shower Scavenger Hunt". Next, they're off to find and bring back the items on their list.
Bachelorette Party Freebies:
Bridal Shower Freebies: