Software Engineer Resume Sample
Here is a resume sample for a software engineer with experience. Use it as a template or for inspiration for your resume writing.
(compatible with Google Docs and Word Online) or see below for more examples.
Resume Sample (Text Version)
555 Main Street
Sacramento, CA 98765
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Thinking “out of the box” to provide software-based solutions
Strong in design and integration problem-solving skills. Expert in Java, C#, .NET, and T-SQL with database analysis and design. Skilled in developing business plans, requirements specifications, user documentation, and architectural systems research. Strong written and verbal communications.
Software skills include:
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle, Access, SAP
- Software: Microsoft Office, Remedy, Microsoft SQL Server, DB Artisan, Eclipse, Visual Studio.NET, FrontPage
- Languages: C#, Java, Visual Basic, ASP, XML, XSL, JWS, SQL, and T-SQL
E*TRADE FINANCIAL, Sacramento, Calif.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (July 2002—Present)
Main responsibilities include customer service systems.
- Re-engineered customer account software systems used by brokerage teams.
- Developed and implemented new feedback system for users’ concerns, bugs, and defect tracking regarding use and functionality of new interfaces.
- Collaborated in the in-house development of new banking software interfaces.
INTEL CORPORATION, Folsom, Calif.
SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER (January 2000—July 2002)
Focused on remote servers and SSL product analysis.
- Deployed and tested Remote Installation Services(RIS)-Server Installs on Windows XP.
- Focused deployment of Server builds and handled some client builds.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, Chico, Calif.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Business, 2000
COLLEGE OF THE SISKIYOUS, Weed, Calif.
Associate of Science in Computer Science, 1998