These free baby shower games will make sure that your guests have a blast at the shower without you having to break the bank. All the games are free and only use a few items that you probably already have laying around the house.
I've divided the baby shower games into categories so it will be easy to find the kind of games you're looking for. You'll find a good mix of popular, unique, and easy baby shower games that you can incorporate into any style of shower.
I also have a huge list of that compliment the ideas below. With many of these, you can just print some games off and be ready to go.
Baby Shower Games to Break the Ice
These baby shower games are perfect to play as the guests are arriving or at the start of the party. They'll break the ice while getting guests that don't know each other to mingle. This is a great way to set the stage for a fun baby shower.
- : Can your guests guess which famous mother is pinned to their back? They'll have to ask the other guests questions to figure it out.
- : For each square of toilet paper a guest chooses from the roll, they'll have to share a fact about themselves.
- : Your guests get to know each while playing a fun game of bingo.
- : Give out points for common items found in women's purse. This is commonly played as the first game at a baby shower.
- : Start the baby shower off with this fun scavenger hunt where moms race to take pictures of everything on the list. This is a great way to get people up and out of their chairs.
Baby Shower Games of Prediction
These baby shower games are all about making predictions. Guests will make predictions about the mom, baby, and other guests.
- : Use yarn or ribbon to guess the size of mom's tummy.
- : Baby shower guests will guess the delivery date, weight, and length of baby.
- : Guests bring their baby pictures and everyone tries to figure out who's baby picture matches which guest.
- : Put up pictures of the mom-to-be from her childhood and have guests guess how old she was in each picture.
- : Find out which one of your savvy guests can come closest to guessing how much you can buy these baby items.
- : This baby shower game takes a little bit of preparation but can be hilarious as guests try to mix up mom and dad's photos to see what the baby might look like.
- : Can you guests guess what's inside these baby shower themed gift bags?
- : Get a baby bottle and fill it with the candy of your choice. Have guests guess how many candies they think are inside.
Baby Shower Games with Trivia
Trivia games are always a hit at baby showers. Here you'll find all kinds of baby shower games that will challenge your guests to use their head.
- : See if your guests can guess the name of the baby animal.
- : Ask the guests questions to see how much they know about the mommy, daddy, and baby.
- : All sorts of interesting facts about babies. How much do your guests know?
- : See just how well everyone knows their nursery rhymes.
- : This baby shower game will ask your guests to match celebrities along with their babies.
- : See how much your guests know about popular children's books in this game.
- : Guests get a sheet of alternative titles to children's books.
- : Here's a free baby shower crossword puzzle printable. It's available in pink, blue, and brown.
- : Use this quiz to see if the guests can name which kids belonged to which TV families.
Interactive Baby Shower Games
These baby shower games will get everyone interacting and have a great time.
- : A fun game of bingo that can be played anytime during the shower.
- : This is the classic game of Mad Libs with a twist.
- : See which of your guests can resist the temptation to use the word "baby" at the baby shower.
- : After having your guests get a good look at mom's outfit, take her away and see who can get the closest.
- : Honor the mom-to-be by seeing how long you can not cross your legs.
- : Play the game of charades using these free ideas that you can print and put in a bag.
- : Place a tray of baby items that you have on hand out. Take it away and see which items the guests can remember seeing.
- : Play songs with the word "baby" in them and see which guest can guess the name of the song the fastest.
- : Use these free printables to play a baby shower twist on "Pin the Tail on the Donkey."
- See which guests can match up those little baby socks the fastest.
- : This game is great for a tight group of girlfriends who don't mind bobbing for pacifiers in front of everyone.
Baby Shower Games to Play During Gift Opening
Opening gifts usually takes a huge chunk of time at a baby shower. These baby shower games will make sure your guests continue having fun.
- : Guests race to get a bingo each time mom opens a gift that's on their bingo cards.
- : Everything the mom-to-be says when opening her gifts is what she said the night the baby was conceived.
Well Wishes Baby Shower Games
These baby shower games are all about wishing the best to the expectant mom.
- : Four different colors of wish cards for the baby. These make wonderful keepsakes for the new mom.
- : Guests will race to see if they can drop their change from in between their knees into a pot with a baby.
- : Ask each guest to bring a newsletter clipping, letter, photo, DVD, or CD for a time capsule for the baby.
- : Have guests fill out their one piece of advice or favorite sayings when it comes to parenthood.
- : Here's a baby shower game that will send words of encouragement to the new parents during the first weeks after the baby arrives.
- : Have each guest write a message to mom on a diaper which she'll keep and use on those late night changings.
Other Baby Shower Games
Here are some other baby shower games that don't quite fit into the other categories.
- : Word searches are a simple baby shower game that will have your guests racing each other to see who can find all the baby and pregnancy-related words first.
- : Unscramble the baby words in this fast-paced baby shower game.
- : Find out how many names you can make with the letters of the mom's and dad's first and last names.
- : Have the guests blindly draw a picture of a baby. The best baby wins!
- : Guests get to match common baby words and phrases along with popular candy bars.
- : Challenge your guests to see if they can finish mommy's sentences.
- : Come up with baby names for each letter of the alphabet. Who knows, mom might find a name she loves!
- : Each guest creates a page of baby's first alphabet book. Another great keepsake the mom will treasure forever.
- : Use items you have around the house to set up a feel box for the baby shower.
- : Blindfolded guests will race to find baby pins in a bowl of rice.
- : Guests will design the perfect nursing bra using newspapers.
- : Cut out photos of women in labor and women in horror movies. Have the guests guess which is which.