Manufacturing, Operations, and Consulting Executive Resume Example
When you are applying for an executive level position, it's important to include your most relevant qualifications and . Review the job posting, then focus on your strongest credentials for the job. Consider adding a and a to highlight your management and leadership experience, and the attributes that make you an ideal candidate.
The following is an example of an executive resume for a position in manufacturing, operations, and/or consulting.
Manufacturing, Operations, and Consulting Executive Sample (Text Only)
6112 Love Drive, #7122 Irving, Texas 75039
(214) 555-1234, email@example.com
Manufacturing & Engineering | Supply Chain/Logistics | Strategic Planning | Process Redesign | Cost Reductions | Operations Improvement
Manufacturing, operations, and consulting executive with more than fifteen years experience. Consulting engagements in a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, downstream oil, steel, and general manufacturing/industrial products. Diverse, comprehensive operational background, including engineering, manufacturing, supply chain/sourcing, logistics, strategic planning, and marketing.
PepsiCo, Frito-Lay Division, 20XX – Present
Section Manager, Production/Operation; R&D TPC (Pilot & Testing Plant)
Led a team of approximately 50 salaried associates, including 5 managers, for a 3-shift facility, with 6 production areas, as well as 4 support functions.
- Supported new product tests, test markets, intermediate scale production, and equipment development.
- Improved customer service metric by 8% over previous year, measured across hundreds of tests.
- Reduced overall facility downtime by 20% and achieved aggressive production downtime goal.
- Zero injuries or lost time (20XX), a corporate safety audit record and recertified for OSHA's VPP Star.
Consulting Engagements, 20XX – 20XX
- Restructured operations at a Pune, India manufacturing company for a major global conglomerate.
- Developed sourcing strategy for a major national energy company reviewing all areas of manufactured products and services ($1.2 billion) to best determine opportunities for short- and long-term savings. Targeted savings from project expected to surpass $30 million dollars annually.
- Launched new initiatives for a Dallas-based retail CEO, including an international entry strategy.
- Consulted more than ten local companies in diverse areas including: turnaround management, intellectual property, strategic planning, credit scoring, M&A, promotional products, and telecom.
- Completed the workout for a local LBO firm of a major food company after their filing of Chapter 11. Led analysis of A/R position & cash flow forecast.
- Led four different teams traveling to nine cities throughout the United States to support a Homeland Defense initiative focused on explosive detection for threats against commercial aircraft.
Thomas Group , Inc., 20XX – 20XX
Restructured operations of an industrial products division for a $5 billion dollar conglomerate.
- Created a 'Production Control/Shop Management & Reporting system' in Excel as a stopgap for clients while they are evaluating ERP systems. Reached record levels: 30% increase in 6 weeks.
- Executed improvements in manufacturing, lab, purchasing and returned materials. Results included a 10% improvement in labor utilization and an 85% reduction in cost of rework of customer returns.
- Worked with U.S. government agency's security and anti-terrorism unit in explosives detection.
The Ford Motor Company, Summer 20XX
Marketing Leadership Program (MBA Internship)
Co-developed corporate strategy in Affinity Marketing (partnering), including organizational and operations restructuring, for presentation to North American executive management.
The University of Texas at Austin
Master of Business
San Diego State University
San Diego, California
Master of Science, Manufacturing
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering
Languages: Portuguese (fluent), Spanish (intermediate)
Boards of Directors: DealNet (20XX-20XX)